|Hack Name:||Pokemon Elegant Emerald|
|Based On:||Pokemon Emerald|
- All 386 Pokémon available.
- Running shoes inside.
- Fixed Pomeg glitch.
- Fixed PNRG.
- Eggs hatch at level 1.
- Nidorina and Nidoqueen put in the MONSTER FIELD egg group like the rest of its evolutions.
- Pokémon only available by trade evolution now available without trading.
- Eevee now evolves to Espeon and Umbreon using Sun and Moon Stones.
- Two new evolution methods not previously available in gen III have been added.
- TM’s are reusable and only obtainable once per game.
- New multichoice boxes have been added.
- Nintendo Style legendary Pokémon battles.
- All gen I-III Items (except certain key items) available in-game.
- Gym leaders, Elite 4 and Rivals have altered teams.
- All in-game trades have been altered.
- Some held items have been altered.
- All gen I-III berries available.
If you like this hack's features, you can view screenshots, videos, cheats, walkthrough of it and download below.
Pokemon Elegant Emerald Walthrough
Video Guides are being updated soon.
Pokemon Elegant Emerald Cheats & Gameshark Codes
(For Hack based on Pokemon Emerald (U) Version. Insert Master Code or Must Be On first.)
Unlimited Master Ball
Unlimited Rare Candy
Unlimited Trade Stone
You should use this code before you meet 5th GYM leader. After enter it, the first item in Pokemart will be Trade Stone. Required “Real Time Clock”.
Own All Poke Balls (someone reports it maybe harm your game)
Pokemon Elegant Emerald Download