|Hack Name:||Pokemon Fire Red Infernos|
|Based On:||Pokemon Fire Red|
- All 386 Pokemon available (currently some legendaries missing).
- Increased difficulty of trainers, gym leaders, and elite four.
- Gym leaders and Elite Four members now deviate slightly from their type restrictions. This increases the difficulty and makes things a little different.
- A lot of different sprites have been substituted in for the FR ones, mainly from the 4th and 5th gen. The original FR had some pretty nasty sprites in my opinion. Also contains a few revamped sprites from the 2nd gen. Currently around 165 Pokemon have updated sprites.
- Rival’s team changes completely depending on starter choice.
- Some changes to movepools, abilities (incorporating changes from 4th/5th gen games) – still in editing.
- Some minor mapping changes.
- Some minor plot changes.
If you like this hack's features, you can view screenshots, videos, cheats, walkthrough of it and download below.
Pokemon Fire Red Infernos Walthrough
Video Guides are being updated soon.
Pokemon Fire Red Infernos Cheats & Gameshark Codes
(For Hack based on Pokemon Fire Red (U) Version. Insert Master Code or Must Be On first.)
Master Code to buy Master Balls
Master Balls (You can buy them at all Pokemarts)
Master Code for Everything 1$:
Buy everything only 1$
Master Code (Must Be On):
Walkthrough Walls (need Master Code):
Infinite HP in battle
Pokemon Fire Red Infernos Download