|Hack Name:||Pokemon Intense Indigo Edition|
|Based On:||Pokemon Red|
A new pokemon league world tournament has come to be hosted in the region of Aizome. But the Aizome region is not exactly your friendly pokemon region, as nearly everyone wants to become famous as the champion of the pokemon league world tournament., and will do whatever it takes to become the very next champion.
What is worse, is that the sinister Team Rocket has returned, posing as a much greater threat to the world than it has ever been, with an iron grip of the Aizome nation, capitalizing on the presence of the World Tournament and exploiting its challengers, and merging with a very powerful and corrupt pokemon corporation known as the Trade, all to further their wicked goals…
Only the smartest and strongest trainer in the world will be able to conquer these obstacles and become the champion.
Entrance to the Pokemon League will require eight badges, but there are some differences with the final batch of trainers. There is an unspecified ‘deadline’ of sorts, and 32 league participants is the minimum amount. Once the lead character step through his room, unspecified time will pass, and the tournament will begin. So there are no easily telegraphed elite four members, just a 5 round progression of trainers who endured many challenges to come far, usually consisting of former participants or even some champions.
- These 2 games are based on the blue version with the simple progression of getting eight gym badges to participate in the world tournament, and in addition, has some antifrustration features.
- The garbage puzzle in the third gym is removed.
- You can obtain a massive sum of money from selling nuggets, which are found immediately after getting the VIP tickets.
- At a certain point, you will have to level up substantially in the Intense Indigo Edition. However, you can purchase rare candies immediately after the first cave, at an extremely cheap price of ONE dollar. You don’t have to spend minutes repeatedly fighting wild pokemon to get a level up. (Unless you want to, in that case, there exist some level 100 punching bags.) Later on, the other vitamins can be purchased for one dollar as well, which will be useful if you want to go up against the more powerful enemies.
- New storyline, new bosses, new characters, new region (though I’m not the best storyteller, overworld graphics master, or top tier mapper) Its mostly gameplaywise.
- All 151 pokemon are obtainable throughout the game.
- All 151 pokemon has their movepools changed.
- Many early pokemon evolves extremely early, and learns moves exceptionally early before they evolve. For example, a vulpix can learn flamethrower before charmander even evolves, for more variety.
- You can get a large variety of water types, including the old rod and good rod to get pure aquatic pokemon much early on.
- You can access stones like moon stones and leaf stones as early as the first cave if you spend some time searching for them. And by that time, your pokemon should have powerful attacks by this point, so you don’t have to wait until level 30 to use these stones.
- All trade evolutions evolve by level up (when they evolve is a secret…)
- All 151 Pokemon Front Sprites are changed to be more similar to Pokemon Yellow, Gold, Silver, or Crystal, so no horribly hideous frontsprites, though I’m sorry to say that I couldn’t change the backsprites.
- While progression and direction is about the same, cities, routes, forests, caves, and buildings have been changed.
- Every single trainer has a different lineup, though many follow certain themes with type coverage.
- There is also a bit of game balancing. For example, you won’t be able to access some truly gamebreaking pokemon such as alakazam or jolteon until you get all seven badges, which means strategy is a bit more emphasized.
- Very, very few pokemon are changed statwise, only for the purpose of matching the stats of “ev’d” pokemon for the enemy roster. None of which goes over the top with base stats that would overshadow the base stats of Arceus.
- You can catch many pokemon early on, yet balanced. No silly things with base stats that arceus would blush too.
- For more features that reduce the frustration and tedious factors, you can actually find out what the highest level the trainers of a certain area will be by reading the any signs available, so that you are prepared.
- Before the tunnel with flash, you can access revives and repels very early as well, and with a near endless amount of money, getting enough should not be a problem.
- The cut bush will only bar one path, and after that, you will never have to worry about using cut again. Flash is only used once as well, though strength later one will be used twice, and surf will be used the most, since these are the only HMs that isn’t woefully pathetic.
If you like this hack's features, you can view screenshots, videos, cheats, walkthrough of it and download below.
Pokemon Intense Indigo Edition Walthrough
Pokemon Intense Indigo Edition Cheats & Gameshark Codes
(For Hack based on US ROM Version. Insert Master Code or Must Be On first.)
Buy Master Balls at the Pokemart
Start with all 8 gym badges
Make wild Pokemon be high leveled
Make trainer Pokemon be high leveled
Pokemon Intense Indigo Edition Download