|Hack Name:||Pokemon Saga DarkViolet|
|Based On:||Pokemon Emerald|
- FR/LG style graphics, but with HG/SS architectural design.
- All Gym Leaders have new teams (except Brock).
- All Elite Four members have new teams.
- Kanto music in it’s original key.
- The Team Rocket plot is slightly expanded. You can expect to see what Archer and Arianna were doing 3 years before HG/SS.
- Sevii Islands, w00t!
- Kanto Dex expanded 200 Pokemon.
- 200 Pokemon are obtainable before the Elite Four. Once you beat the Elite Four, 386 Pokemon are obtainable. The majority of the Pokemon that can’t be found in the wild can be obtained from a special Gift Shop.
- De-capitalization, in the style of the 4th Gen games.
- Some of the R/B/FR/LG dialogue is kind of odd… so they might get changed around a little bit.
- Optional battles with your pseudo-rival, Red/Green.
- Battle Frontier, located on one of the Sevii Islands… haven’t decided which one yet XD!
If you like this hack's features, you can view screenshots, videos, cheats, walkthrough of it and download below.
Pokemon Saga DarkViolet Walthrough
Pokemon Saga DarkViolet Cheats & Gameshark Codes
(For Hack based on Pokemon Emerald (U) Version. Insert Master Code or Must Be On first.)
Unlimited Master Ball
Unlimited Rare Candy
Unlimited Trade Stone
You should use this code before you meet 5th GYM leader. After enter it, the first item in Pokemart will be Trade Stone. Required “Real Time Clock”.
Own All Poke Balls (someone reports it maybe harm your game)
Pokemon Saga DarkViolet Download
Thank you, friend. Please contact us if you need help.
Leave a comment if you love this hack!