|Hack Name:||Pokemon Summer Splash|
|Based On:||Pokemon Emerald|
You were all alone on a dark and stormy Summer’s Eve… When a magical creature appears before you, begging you to save her kingdom from the evil MerPeople from the Other Kingdom! In a frantic attempt to save them you are captured by the ones you went to save! They then force you and countless other helpless trainers to fight for them against the Other Kingdom to restore peace and bring prosperity and snacks back to all the land! Now embark on a truly terrifying quest to save a Kingdom that will kill you if you fail!
- There are no gym in this game. A series of arenas instead.
- When failing at being a trainer, you will be dead.
- After finishing an arena, you can re-battle it for an infinite number of times.
- Pokemon from Gen IV and Gen V are available.
- There are 6 arenas in the first release.
- Fight against Team Magma and Team Aqua at the same time.
- Physical/Special Split.
- Gain EXP after capturing a Pokemon.
If you like this hack's features, you can view screenshots, videos, cheats, walkthrough of it and download below.
Pokemon Summer Splash Walthrough
Video Guides are being updated soon.
Pokemon Summer Splash Cheats & Gameshark Codes
(For Hack based on Pokemon Emerald (U) Version. Insert Master Code or Must Be On first.)
Unlimited Master Ball
Unlimited Rare Candy
Unlimited Trade Stone
You should use this code before you meet 5th GYM leader. After enter it, the first item in Pokemart will be Trade Stone. Required “Real Time Clock”.
Own All Poke Balls (someone reports it maybe harm your game)
Pokemon Summer Splash Download