|Hack Name:||Pokemon The Video Game - Spodumene|
|Version:||Work In Progress|
|System:||RPG Maker XP|
- The PRNG glitch has been fixed by re-incorporating Emerald’s unused PRNG system
- All 386 Gen 1-3 Pokémon available (except Jirachi right now)
- Day & Night System (Early-Morning, Morning, Day, Afternoon, Twilight, Evening)
- Graphics have been altered in many different areas/aspects (nothing too fancy, but it is an improvement IMO)
- Upgraded B/W Repel System (lets you choose whether to use another and which kind)
- TMs are re-useable
- All Pokéballs (except Safari Balls) are re-useable until capture
- Pokémon’s Natures have color-coded stat boosts/drops
- Rough Skin Ability Fix (from Gen IV)
- EVs cap at 252 instad of 255 (in order to not waste remainder points)
- Steeper difficulty curve
- Running While Indoors
- Final Trainer Card is no longer Gold, but is ‘Platinum’ (well, not that literally, but it’s totally different than before)
- Upgraded EXP system: All Pokémon directly participating in a battle will receive full EXP, not half unless you use EXP Share to avoid having to switch them out. This allows you to have more options for how to train.
- Unlike in the original Emerald Version, berries in Loamy Soil patches should now continually replant themselves indefinitely when you don’t pick them (if they are somehow still disappearing, let me know!).
If you like this hack's features, you can view screenshots, videos, cheats, walkthrough of it and download below.
Pokemon The Video Game - Spodumene Walthrough
Video Guides are being updated soon.
Pokemon The Video Game - Spodumene Cheats & Gameshark Codes
No Cheat Code for this game.
Pokemon The Video Game - Spodumene Download
|Pokemon The Video Game - Spodumene still work in progress. Check it later.|
Thank you, friend. Please contact us if you need help.
Leave a comment if you love this hack!