|Hack Name:||Pokemon Crystal Clear|
|Based On:||Pokemon Crystal|
- Pokemon have been changed, some slightly, some drastic. Many poor or uninteresting Pokemon have been given new typing, moves, evolution methods, and stats. Take nothing for granted, and try some new teammates – they might surprise you!
- Moves have been rebalanced and renamed. For example, Present may deal catastrophic damage and Doubleslap will always hit twice. HMs are also quite a bit more powerful and varied in typing
- TMs can be used as many times as you like
- New moves have been added, like Swarm, a strong Bug type move
- New items have been added, like the Alloy Stone, Fabled Stone, and Roe. Many wild Pokemon hold items now
- Every trainer’s roster has been buffed and given diversity, especially Gym Leaders, providing a more challenging and interesting experience
- Every Pokemon can be obtained through various means. Every route has a diverse bounty of Pokemon to find, and new legendary fights are sprawled throughout Kanto and Johto
- No trading is necessary for evolution – Pokemon who previously evolved through trade now evolve in other ways
- Types have been rebalanced – Ice is far stronger defensively, resisting Water, Grass, and Dragon as well as itself. Grass now does normal damage against Flying and Dragon types, and Ghost does normal damage against Steel types
- Ghost is now Special and Dark is now Physical. Considering how most Dark type moves involved biting and hitting, and how Ghosts are intangible, this seemed logical
- Gender based evolution has been added for Nidoran and Calfeebl
- Both Kanto and Johto starters can be chosen from at the beginning
- New menu icons added
- Lavender Town has its RBY music back, and the creation of the Radio Tower there may have spawned something unfortunate…
- Rarely, very high level Pokemon can be found in Kanto, to make wild encounters that were otherwise pitiful in that region more interesting
- Several small glitches, like Kurt’s custom Pokeballs not working properly, have been fixed
- Your mom actually believes you when you say you know how to use the Pokegear (and other small, sensible dialogue fixes)
- For the benefit of those playing, here are some hints: – Horsea is now a split evolution, and both it and Graveler require a stone to evolve.
If you like this hack's features, you can view screenshots, videos, cheats, walkthrough of it and download below.
Pokemon Crystal Clear Walthrough
Video Guides are being updated soon.
Pokemon Crystal Clear Cheats & Gameshark Codes
(For Hack based on Pokemon Crystal (U) Version. Insert Master Code or Must Be On first.)
First Attack Dead
Pokemon Crystal Clear Download
|At the present, you can get Pokemon Crystal Clear with Beta 1.6 version. Do not forget to bookmark and subscribe this page for the latest updates.|
NOTE: Please read it first. Hit COPY button below > Paste into the new tab & Enter > Wait 5 seconds and SKIP > The game will be automatically downloaded.
If it does not work with your browser, just hit Ctrl+C or Copy manually.
Thank you, friend. Please contact us if you need help.
Leave a comment if you love this hack!