|Hack Name:||Pokemon Fire Red: Generations|
|Based On:||Pokemon Fire Red|
- Difficulty – As always, the games difficulty has increased dramaticly, with an adjustable level curve.
- Wild Pokemon – Again, you will be able to capture all 386 Pokemon one way or another, a list of locations has been provided.
- Rivals & Rockets – You will notice that you have two extra companions to battle along the way. This includes May from the Hoenn Region and Jessie & James from Team Rocket! You will battle both of these several times throughout your journey.
- Extra Items – All those useful, unobtainable items that you couldn’t get are availble as gift items. This includes Lucky Egg, Silver Powder, Thick Club etc. A list of locations has been provided for these too.
- Stat Increases – A handful of Pokemon have had a suitible stat increase, this mainly applies to those with a lower Stat total. You can find all these on the Document with the download.
- Extra Areas – There are a couple of extra areas for you to nab some different Pokemon! (Mainly legendaries)
- Events – There is also a handful of events scattered around Kanto, this includes Gift Pokemon Events, Egg Events, Legendary events etc.
- Evolution – Obviously, the evolutions of the Pokemon with unaccessable methods of evolution have now been changed.
- Gym Rematches – Since these were left out of FRLG, I decided to kinda create Gym Leader Rematches. These take place in a small building in Vermillion City which you can only access once becoming Champion!
- Familiar Faces – You will notice several Gym Leaders have been replaced with characters from different Regions! See if you can spot them all.
- Type & Gender Changes – Some Pokemon have had their Types and Gender changed, this applies to those who I feel needed them.
- Aesthetic Changes – A few Routes/Areas will have a slightly overhauled look, including entrances to new areas/caves.
- Attack Changes – Many of the Pokemon now have a more fitting and suitable moveset, this applies to atleast 200 Pokemon. I have also boosted the Power, PP and Accuracy of many Attacks such as Dig, Cut, Aerial Ace etc.
- Starters – Finally, I have rearranged the Starters to a more diverse mixture which is now Clamperl, Tyrogue and Trapinch. These share similar characteristics with each other which is why I chose these three. Why not the originals? This is because rather than having the generic set of Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle, I thought it would be fun to change things up a bit and give you the opportunity to obtain a Pokemon that you can’t usually obtain that early on in the game. Besides, you will be able to get Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle via events before the third Gym anyway.
If you like this hack's features, you can view screenshots, videos, cheats, walkthrough of it and download below.
Pokemon Fire Red: Generations Walthrough
Pokemon Fire Red: Generations Cheats & Gameshark Codes
(For Hack based on Pokemon Fire Red (U) Version. Insert Master Code or Must Be On first.)
Master Code to buy Master Balls
Master Balls (You can buy them at all Pokemarts)
Master Code for Everything 1$:
Buy everything only 1$
Master Code (Must Be On):
Walkthrough Walls (need Master Code):
Infinite HP in battle
Pokemon Fire Red: Generations Download
Thank you, friend. Please contact us if you need help.
Leave a comment if you love this hack!