|Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen+
|Pokemon Fire Red
- A Key System has been implemented similar to Black 2 and White 2.
- 2-in-1. This hack includes both FireRed and LeafGreen in their entirety, played with one savefile.
- Easy and Challenge Mode toggles; a built-in Nuzlocke ruleset; IV and EV calculation modifiers; a “No Free Heals” mode that prevents healing by any means except items; and an Experience Modifier are all accessed from the Key System.
- The built-in Nuzlocke implementation is a special version of the standard ruleset to allow for a semi-normal playthrough.
- With No Free Heals toggled on, the PC will not heal Pokemon deposited into it in addition to disabling heals from the Pokemon Center and other healing spots.
- Press L in the Key System menu to access the help entries that explain each option more thoroughly.
- Better Postgame
- Faraway and Southern Islands ported from Emerald. All 4 event islands accessible through gameplay accomplishments.
- More obtainable Pokemon.
- Special care has been taken to ensure that all obtainable Pokemon are valid and legal in Gen 3.
- A new Pokedex mode, Extended Mode, lists all Pokemon available without trading and is given out instead of the National Dex.
- Some new areas added to house the new Pokemon, including a Safari Zone expansion.
- Master Trainers for the 151 Kanto Pokemon similar to the Let’s Go games with earnable titles for defeating them.
- Unlockable Gym Leader rematches.
- The RS Battle Tower has been ported, and its Level 100 mode has been changed to Open Level like in Emerald so it is more accessible.
- Quality of Life improvements
- Instant text option.
- Running indoors; toggleable auto-running.
- Other travel speedups: a faster gear for the bike, hold B to surf faster, cut trees stay cut permanently, BW Repel system, boulder puzzles stay solved permanently, etc.
- Expanded inventory space with two new pockets to ease bag navigation. The player can hold one stack of every possible item at once.
- Infinite TM uses.
- EV-reducing berries ported from Emerald and made available.
- New settings in the options menu that can skip the field transition that leads into a battle, the slide-in animation at the start of every battle, animate healthbars faster/instantly, and skip in-battle text delays.
- Move Tutors charge after the first time they teach a move, allowing infinite tutor reuses.
- The Move Reminder can teach moves from a Pokemon’s pre-evolutions (with some caveats, see the full features document).
- Indicators for which stats are modified by a Pokemon’s nature on the summary screen.
- Press select on the initial Pokedex screen to open the last viewed entry. No need for excessive inputs to see where the roamer went.
- No evolution restrictions: Pokemon will evolve regardless of whether or not they’re in the Kanto Dex.
- Trade evolutions can also be evolved with a Key Item obtained during the story.
- All Deoxys formes included; they are implemented in a way that is link compatible with vanilla games.
- No link restrictions. Trade with the other Gen 3 games the moment the Pokedex is obtained.
- Softlock prevention mechanisms are in place.
- All Revision 1 bug fixes are included here, and other vanilla bugs, localization oversights, and tile errors that were never addressed are also fixed.
- The Roaming IV bug has not been fixed to keep the Legendary Beasts legal.
- The summary screen can display the met location of any Pokemon obtained in Gen 3, including Pokemon from Orre.
- Abilities have effects in the overworld, ported from Emerald.
- The Day Care has been made more convenient overall, and Everstone passing down natures has been ported from Emerald.
If you like Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen+'s features, you can view screenshots, videos, cheats, walkthrough of it and get download link below.
Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen+ Walthrough
Video Guides are being updated soon.
Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen+ Cheats & Gameshark Codes
(For Hack based on Pokemon Fire Red (U) Version. Insert Master Code or Must Be On first.)
Master Code to buy Master Balls
Master Balls (You can buy them at all Pokemarts)
Master Code for Everything 1$:
Buy everything only 1$
Master Code (Must Be On):
Walkthrough Walls (need Master Code):
Infinite HP in battle
Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen+ Download
|At the present, you can get Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen+ with Completed 1.4.2 version. Do not forget to bookmark and subscribe this page for the latest updates.
NOTE: Please read it first. Hit COPY button below > Paste into the new tab & Enter > Wait 5 seconds and SKIP > The game will be automatically downloaded.
If it does not work with your browser, just hit Ctrl+C or Copy manually.
or if not working, try this Mirror
Thank you, friend. Please contact us if you need help.
Leave a comment if you love this hack!