|Hack Name:||Pokemon Sanguine|
|System:||RPG Maker XP|
- A base
- The ability to expand said base, including a Daycare Center
- Gathering metal and wood for those rooms in the base (talk to tables, trash cans, and beat up robots.)
- Looking for survivors who can help you by giving you items or do jobs such as move tutoring for you.
- Easy EV Training (just ask Sabrina)
- The ability to teleport to towns that you’ve visited before, as long as you find the semi-hidden teleporters. (So basically I gave you the ability to use “fly” without having to bother with HM Fly at the start of the game.)
- Casino, with the ability to win Pokemon
- Portraits! All of the important characters will have portraits, made with Celianna’s avatar maker! http://pixanna.nl/materials/misc/
- The choice of playing a censored version
- Instead of things like trees or giant rocks, I have strong trainers as barriers! Meaning that it’s pretty much free roam throughout the map since it won’t ruin anything if you go to any town early.
- A partner throughout the game. You can have either one of the people who survived with you in Distrust following you through Kanto… In fact you can’t go through the game without one, for plot reasons. (At least for now.)
- Lots of references from other games, (just one, Danganronpa, for now at least) DR Side/Future and Side/Despair anime, RBGY and GSC references, (I’ll give you a free one- Pokedoll in Copy Cat’s house) and one reference from The Ricky Gervais show! (I listened to most of the podcasts while working on this game.)
- A bunch of music from other RPGs… Again, nothing against Pokemon music. I just feel that music from the Pokemon games, even remixed is a bit too upbeat for this game. All of the playlists can be found under “Credits.txt”
- A bunch more things that I probably forgot to mention.
- This is more of a lack of feature, but this game does NOT have any stores you can buy things in. Though I can guarantee you that you can find a few random items in almost, if not every shop if you check the shelves. There will also be people willing to give you items. Basically the only use for money in this game will be for the Daycare Center, and I might take that away just because it doesn’t make much sense for you to have to pay.
If you like this hack's features, you can view screenshots, videos, cheats, walkthrough of it and download below.
Pokemon Sanguine Walthrough
Pokemon Sanguine Cheats & Gameshark Codes
No Cheat Code for this game.
Pokemon Sanguine Download
Thank you, friend. Please contact us if you need help.
Leave a comment if you love this hack!