|Hack Name:||Pokemon Snakewood|
|Based On:||Pokemon Ruby|
You awake in what used to be Littleroot town, having no memory of how you got there or even who you really are. It soon becomes apparent however that something very big has happened while you were out: Hoenn has been invaded by an army of zombies.
Working with Prof. Birch, you set off to find your brother Landon and Birch’s daughter May, who have both gone missing in an attempt to find the source of the undead plague. At the same time, you try to uncover your past. On the way you face zombies, witches, demons and the enigmatic Taoist, Gleis, as well as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the Hoenn Internal Affairs Army, and, eventually, the architect of all this misery himself: Senex.
However, it isn’t nearly as dark as all that: there are also the cheerfully insane (and improbably numerous) Deadly Seven, the unruffled and cynical Army Recruiters Tina and Bruce, and a psychic dragon’s egg. Not to mention a special appearance from the Denjuu universe.
- New scripts, new overworlds, new sprites – the usual.
- Exciting new areas, such as the hidden Meathouse, the maddening Island of Calm and the unexpected Hoenn University of Film.
- Several zombie versions of normal Pokémon, two of which are capturable.
- 6 Denjuu.
- An indeterminate number of Fakemon (somewhere between 40 and 50), including a good number of hidden evolutions to existing Pokémon.
- New legendaries, some of which are very, very evil.
- 7(?) Sinnoh Pokémon.
- 5(?) Isshu (or Unova, depending on how much you care) Pokémon.
- Most Gyms have now been destroyed by zombies, and hence Badges are come by in somewhat unusual ways.
- A few type changes for Pokémon here and there.
- A surprising pet shop run by a certain Count.
- A host of deceitful characters who will do anything to lie to you.
- An unusual and somewhat wandering storyline.
- An enormous number of references to books, films, manga, other hacks and other such things.
- A somewhat darker plot than usual.
- A slightly increased difficulty level.
If you like this hack's features, you can view screenshots, videos, cheats, walkthrough of it and download below.
Pokemon Snakewood Walthrough
Pokemon Snakewood Cheats & Gameshark Codes
(For Hack based on Pokemon Ruby (U) Version. Insert Master Code or Must Be On first.)
Get Rare Candy
Access to your PC and Withdraw
Get Master Ball
99 Master Balls in bag
E03B0649 5D67050C 78DA95DF 44018CB4
Wild Rare Pokemon Modifier
82FBD860AE242721 313D2BCE9004E149 FBC061A9072FC320
Easily Catch Wild Pokemon
Change Wild Pokemon Nature
Hardy 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 D0E34D66 5796A7D3
Lonely 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 D73BC50A 5F47AA0E
Brave 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 E485844D 2F24038C
Adamant 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 5EB8DEEE 692ED298
Naughty 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 83286B46 6479AA98
Bold 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 35EB915F 08F33974
Docile 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 A58F6F1B BFB13FEF
Relaxed 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 34027F23 7E7E1599
Impish 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 CDA2AB99 F89D5BB9
Lax 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 D593BF29 E18AAAE5
Timid 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 1BC372C9 06B4D17F
Hasty 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 D4950A99 D729D80A
Serious 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 93F04759 F95753D9
Jolly 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 E9EC2CBF A7EDD4A7
Naive 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 56F744B0 37E16732
Modest 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 E1EB2109 4480C28D
Mild 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 A2461E51 304137B6
Quiet 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 0456554B 66D3AAF9
Bashful 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 B05B4CCD A0A1505B
Rash 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 909149AB 2DE8726A
Calm 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 31F62F82 D9A0C100
Gentle 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 9A41D845 41B93FE6
Sassy 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 D47DA721 6C3B9FFC
Careful 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 1A15BF1E E72650E4
Quirky 8CA19DF6 CAAA4B16 5A7B2626 21ECD18
Pokemon Snakewood Download
|At the present, you can get Pokemon Snakewood with Completed version. Do not forget to bookmark and subscribe this page for the latest updates.|
NOTE: Please read it first. Hit COPY button below > Paste into the new tab & Enter > Wait 5 seconds and SKIP > The game will be automatically downloaded.
If it does not work with your browser, just hit Ctrl+C or Copy manually.
Thank you, friend. Please contact us if you need help.
Leave a comment if you love this hack!